Innovative companies need innovative lawyers, and few companies are more innovative than TMT businesses. The emergence of the internet as the dominant communication infrastructure, the entry of new non-traditional market entrants, and new mobile technologies has created new business models and complexity. In light of this rapid development, you need to stay ahead of the competition while ensuring that you comply with all legal requirements.
Planning international expansion within the sector means legal advice that combines local and multijurisdictional expertise. With Abdou Law Firm, you benefit from TMT experts who have been pushing the boundaries of the law in the region since the beginning of sector liberalization and the advent of technology law. You can rely on us because of our experience in successfully advising on intellectual property, technology and data compliance, telecom and media regulatory, internet law, and market opening.
Our legal experts in the field of communications and technology provide local and international clients with specialized legal support through a full range of legal services from consultation to litigation. We support our clients in everything related to the communications and technology industry whether they are mobile network operators, computer security companies, hardware, and multimedia manufacturers, software developers, distributors, Internet companies, medical technology companies, and so on.
Our core services include:
- Compliance with domestic law on telecommunications and technology.
- Compliance with domestic law regarding the competition rules.
- Providing legal opinions relating to the supply of telecommunications and technology services, infrastructure, and equipment.
- Structuring telecommunications sector projects and establishing suitable companies in the most convenient locations.
- Providing legal support to public sector companies in all aspects of corporate governance.
- Completing the procedures for importing and exporting telecommunications equipment and technology.
- Property disputes
- Contractual disputes and disputes between competitors.
- Providing legal advice in all aspects of intellectual property in commercial transactions.