Chemical companies, investors, financial institutions, and other organizations in the chemicals sector need their advisers to have a deep understanding of the business and legal environment in which they operate. We have the expertise, experience, and coverage to help clients with their challenges and opportunities in the sector, in both established and emerging markets.
Abdou Law Firm advises on multijurisdictional M&A, joint venture and financing transactions, technology transfer and licensing arrangements, disputes, and regulatory inquiries. We have worked with industry leaders in developing and financing their innovative, major projects.
We can provide you with full services, including:
- Completion of strategic acquisitions and divestitures
- Structuring joint ventures across the value chain
- Intellectual property and technology-related agreements, including technology transfer, licensing, engineering and technical services, and protection of intellectual property
- Analysis of the impact of regulatory developments around the globe on all aspects of the industry, including global antitrust reviews, energy regulatory and environmental compliance
- Feedstock supply arrangements and product marketing and sales
- Dispute resolution in every forum, including litigation and arbitration
- Development and implementation of tax-efficient structures
- Acquisition and development of real estate assets, including greenfield and brownfield facilities