Insurance is one of the most complex legal areas in the Libyan finance sector. Our lawyers have extensive experience litigating and arbitrating on behalf of policyholders in complex, high-stakes insurance-related disputes including life insurance, health insurance, occupational insurance, construction, operations, property damage, ship debt claims, personal injury, professional negligence, insurance from employers’ liability, and so on.
Depending on your needs, our services can include:
- Insurance claims and settlement negotiations
- Representation in litigation.
- Providing legal advice to companies in health insurance law and related regulations.
- Advice on the establishment of insurance companies.
- Advice on matters relating to reinsurance.
- Advice on different types of insurance
- Advice on compensation, such as workers’ compensation and occupational insurance.
- Advice on liability resulting from environmental and toxic damage.
We offer our services to international insurance companies and international reinsurance companies operating in Libya. We also offer our services to various companies across various sectors in Libya, including banks, hospitals, airlines, industrial companies, shipping companies, retailers, manufacturers, and so on. In many cases, we have obtained favorable resolutions for our clients before the commencement of litigation.