Abdou Law Firm employs leading specialists in banking and corporate finance. Our legal team is renowned for its position in the banking and finance sector in Libya. Our extensive experience in this area allows us to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on all aspects related to banking and corporate finance matters.
Our legal experts can provide legal advice in all relevant areas, including:
- Islamic finance
- Cash and electronic payment systems.
- Lending, guarantees, and bankruptcy.
- Letters of guarantee and credit.
- Project finance (infrastructure and other projects).
- Compliance with anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
- Banking litigation and enforcement.
- Funds and investment portfolios.
- Merger and Acquisition.
- Corporate restructuring.
- Debt settlement.
Our experts have worked with some of the largest financial institutions in the world, including MoneyGram, MasterCard, ICBC, Standard Bank, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, QNB and Société, Générale Banque, and the LIA.
With our specialized knowledge of the region, Abdou Law Firm can provide our clients with a clear picture of the Libyan state-owned financial institutions such as the Libyan Investment Authority and its subsidiaries. We can provide legal advice on financial markets and consultancy and training to help establish financial companies and investment funds.